There are a few things we need from you to customise your portal and get it looking spiffy!
There are a few elements that we're able to customise so that your portal reflects your organisation's branding. Your marketing department will probably be the best source to locate these assets.
We need the following from you:
- A few variations of your organisation's logo - including a standard logo, a square logo and a mobile-friendly logo.
- Each logo file must not exceed 5MB, and must be one of the following accepted file types: .jpg, .jpeg, or .png
- The hex codes of your organisation's brand colours.
- Give us an indication of which colours you prefer to be used for:
- Header colour
- Background colour
- Link colour
Referring to the example above, the black banner is the Header colour, the Blue background is the Background colour and the Link colour is the colour of text links.
- There is space for a link to appear in the portal footer should you wish. This could be the contact centre, brand slogan or left blank.
Once we receive this information we can have your portal commissioned and proceed to the next steps of setting up your groups, learning paths and enrollments.