This guide will help you troubleshoot content loading issues such as video not displaying correctly and playback.
This guide will help you troubleshoot content loading issues such as video display and playback. It will also help gather additional information for our support team to investigate whether it's a localised network or platform-wide issue.
- Do you have any adblockers running?
- Check if it is network permission.
- Is it an office network or a company VPN? - Try logging on from a different connection/network
- Does your company run any network-wide applications that may cause issues loading content from the web? (best to check with your IT team)
- Check your personal VPN settings.
- Check your browser - try loading the content from an alternate web browser
(Although our platform is accessible from most browsers, we'd like to rule out this possibility)
- Are you able to try loading the content from an alternate computer?
- Are other members of your team experiencing the same issues?
Next Steps - We're here to help!
If you've ticked off the items from the checklist above and are still experiencing content loading issues - our Support team is happy to help.
Please send us your findings via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as it would greatly help us continue the troubleshooting process.