Whether you need to import your reports into another tool or share them with internal audience such as stakeholders. It can be useful to export your reports. In this guide we will show you how to export your reports to CSV.
Why would you want to export your report?
Reporting on the progress of our learners allows us to communicate the process of our overall security awareness program. There are many people who might find this information useful. These include:
- Managers and leaders who want to understand the return on investment
- Auditors looking for compliance with training requirements
- Leaders who wish to manage learners and ensure they are completing training and have the support they need.
What is a CSV file?
SafeStack Academy allows you to export your reports as .csv files.
A comma separated value (CSV
) file is like a very simple spreadsheet. It contains columns of data, each separated by a comma.
These files can be read and edited in tools such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel. This makes them really easy to share and use as part of our normal reporting processes.
How to export your report to CSV
- Visit https://academy.safestack.io
- Login to your account
- Choose "Reports" from the "My Account" menu at the top of the page. This will take you to the reporting section.
- Click to "Run Report" on the report you would like to export.
- You will now be shown the report page and any associated results.
- Click on the button labelled "Export to CSV"
- A .csv file will now download to your computer containing your report results.