Perhaps somebody has left your team or no longer needs training, whatever the circumstance, you need to remove them from your team and free up the seat for someone else. In this guide we will show you how to remove a learner from your team.
What is a learner?
A learner is a person, a member of your team that needs to complete security awareness training. Every organisation is made up of a number of learners.
Why do I need to remove people?
Removing a person from your team doesn't need to feel sinister. There are lots of reasons why our teams grow and shrink over the years and we always need the flexibility to respond to this change.
People may leave our organisation or change roles within our organisation.
How to remove a learner
- Visit https://academy.safestack.io
- Login to your account
- Choose "Team" from the "My Account" menu at the top of the page. This will take you to the team management section.
- Check the box next to each user you would like to remove from your team.
- A number of buttons will now be shown above the users table, including "Remove user(s)".
- Click on the "Remove user(s)" button. A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm your decision. To continue, click the button.