There are many reasons why you might want to find out how your team is doing. SafeStack Academy includes a range of reports to help you stay up to date. In this guide we will show you around these reports and explain how to get the most from them.
Why do you need reports?
Remember when you were small and your teachers would send home a report card to your parents? They didn't just do that to create fear in small children. Reports are a powerful tool for measuring where you are and planning how to improve further.
What are the benefits of reports?
Reports give us a simple mechanism for viewing the status and progress of our learners. These reports can be used for many purposes, including:
- Checking that compliance targets have been met
- Nudging learners who may have fallen behind or not completed modules
- Communicating progress to stakeholders and leaders
What reports are available in SafeStack Academy?
This report shows a team level view of all learners grouped by course. Each learner is shown including their progress status.
This report allows you to view the detailed progress and status for a specific user. This report shows the courses and modules that are assigned to the learner and a break down of their progress through them.
This report shows the scores achieved by learners against the "Knowledge Check" quizzes that feature in each of our modules.
How to view reports for your team
- Visit https://academy.safestack.io
- Login to your account
- Choose "Reports" from the "My Account" menu at the top of the page. This will take you to the team management section.
- This will show you the reports section for your team. From this, you can choose the report you wish to run and click the relevant "Run Report" button.