You have added a team member but for some reason they missed the enrollment email and never got started. In this guide we will show you how check their status and get your team members up and running.
In this case you have two options available to you depending on whether the learner has enrolled and started a course or if they have genuinely never enrolled.
How to handle a failed or missed enrollment
- Visit https://academy.safestack.io
- Login to your account
- Choose "Team" from the "My Account" menu at the top of the page. This will take you to the team management section.
- You will now be able to see all learners that are currently part of your team.
- If the user is not listed, follow the instructions for adding a new learner to your team.
- If the user is listed, the easiest option is to send a password reset. This will nudge the user to activate their account. Tick the box next to the learners name and click the button "Send password reset" to send the reset link and prompt them to activate their account.
- If this doesn't work, you may wish to remove the learner entirely and then add them again.
- If all of these options fail or you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team.