Something has gone wrong and you need to reset a learner so they can start their course again. No worries. In this guide we will show you how to reset an enrollment and get the learner back on track
How to manually change a learners progress for a specific course or module
Note: You cannot modify your own courses. Sorry about that but rules are rules.
- Visit https://academy.safestack.io
- Login to your account
- Choose "Reports" from the "My Account" menu at the top of the page. This will take you to the team management section.
- This will show you the reports section for your team.
- You can modify a users progress from the "Learner Status" report. To view this report, find the section for this report and click "Run Report"
- Using the search box, search for the learner that you wish to modify.
- You will be shown a table containing all the courses for this learner.
- You can choose to complete or reset at a course or module level.
- To view the modules completed, click on the small arrow on the left side of the course name to expand the course.
- To change the status of a course or module, tick the box next to the name of the item.
- You will prompted to confirm your choice. Click on the "Confirm" button to make the change. To cancel your change, click on the "Cancel" button.
- Your course or module status will now be updated.
- Completed modules will feature a green check in the box next to their name. They will also have a link to the certificate and a status of "100% complete"
- Modules and courses now marked as incomplete will show a status of "0% complete" and no longer have a button to show the certificate.