SafeStack provides two different types of training programs: "Security and Privacy Awareness" and "Secure Development".
Security and Privacy Awareness courses
In Security and Privacy Awareness training, each course takes between 3 and 12 minutes to complete and is made up of 2 parts.
- The taught material. This is typically a course you can watch and listen to in your web browser.
- A knowledge check quiz. This allows you to test your knowledge of the subject and prove you've understood the actions it suggests.
What's a knowledge check quiz?
A knowledge check quiz is a 5-10 question assessment. Each course has one, and you must score 80% or above to pass.
We need assessments for our training to ensure that our learners have understood the key messages we are teaching. It also helps our organizations prove to managers and auditors that people have learned these new behaviors.
Questions in our quiz assessments are randomly selected, so you may see different questions each time you take them.
Don't worry, though. You can always try again if you don't pass the first time.
Key things to remember
- Learners may choose to take the quiz before completing the taught materials, and that's ok. We want to make sure our learners know what to do — if they can already pass the quiz, we're doing well.
- Learners can earn certificates for completing courses. You can even print these out and share them if that's your thing.
Secure Development program
In Secure Development training, the courses are longer, taking between 10 and 40 minutes to complete.
The structure of each course varies, but the modules will include parts such as:
- The theory material. This is broken down into small chunks based on the course's learning actions or objectives. These small chunks are made up of multiple modules (or groups of lessons).
- Case studies and examples. These are to help you understand how the theory can be applied.
- Labs. Labs are a hands-on component of SafeStack Secure Development program, where you can explore concepts and test your knowledge.
Would you still need some help?
You can visit our website to learn more about our Awareness and Secure Development programs
If you have issues or have more questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.