With the Purchaser role, you can manage subscriptions, including adding and removing seats for your team.
Only users with the Purchaser Role will have access to billing and payment information.
• Free Trial - Upgrade to a paid plan to take advantage of our wide range of learning content, verified digital badges, online seminars, plus our purpose-built SafeStack Community.
• Pro Plan - Manage your individual subscription
• Team & Enterprise Plans - Manage your team subscription
What is a Purchaser?
The Purchaser is a user responsible for performing actions related to billing. Purchasers can manage subscriptions, including payment details and adding new seats.
How to view Subscription details
- Visit https://learn.safestack.io/
- Login to your SafeStack account
- Choose "Settings > Subscription" from the left-hand side menu.
The subscriptions section is the central place to manage your current subscription seats.
On this page, you will see the following:
Your current subscription pricing plan
- Free Trial
• Individual - 7 days of full course content, then upgrade or remain on free forever with all the essentials.
• Teams - 14 days of full course content, then upgrade or remain free forever with all the essentials.
- Pro Plan - Individual paid plan with unlimited access to all learning content, plus our purpose-built online community.
- Team Plan - For larger teams training together to meet compliance and share security responsibilities
- Enterprise Plan - Speak to one of our security experts for enterprise requirements with big teams and complex environments
- Free Trial
Depending on the current level of your subscription, you can either upgrade to one of our paid plans OR manage a subscription.
How to manage your subscription and purchase additional seats or programs:
Log in to your account
Visit the Subscription page on your Learning Platform
- You will select upgrade OR manage subscription to open the Stripe billing portal.
- Stripe Billing Portal - You can manage your subscription and payment details here.
Plans - These are the programs you have subscribed to and the total number of seats.
- Just enter the number of total seats required and continue to complete the payment.
Stripe Billing Portal - Manage your subscription & payment details
Enter the number of total seats required and continue to complete the payment.
Still need help?
Couldn't find your answer or need further assistance? Send a message to our friendly support team.