All SafeStack Awareness courses are provided with closed captions by default. This short guide explains how to turn on closed captions to get the most from your materials.
This content is designed for Learners of our Security and Privacy Awareness Program
How to turn on closed captions
- Click "Start Course" to start the course you would like to play.
- In the bottom right corner of the player, click on the small speech bubble labeled "CC".
- If this speech bubble is underlined, captions are turned on.
- If this speech bubble is NOT underlined, captions are turned off.
- Captions will appear at the bottom of the player as shown here
Still need help?
Having issues with closed captions or missing captions? Send a message to our support team.