Here are the user roles at SafeStack
You will be assigned one or more roles when invited to join your organization's team at SafeStack. Each role allows you to perform different tasks on the platform.
- can add/remove seats
- can purchase new subscriptions to programs
- can update users to be Purchasers
- can invite/manager learners
- can assign/unassign programs to learners
- can view progress of all users in their group
- can generate reports
- can update roles
- can view courses and their own progress
Users can have more than one role, so someone appropriate can have all 3 user roles at the same time.
Group leaders can edit user roles via Manage user area.
Still need help?
Couldn't find your answer or need further assistance managing roles? Send a message to our support team.