A guide to logging in and resetting your passwords
This article covers:
- Signing up as part of an organization
- Signing up to explore our product or as a solo developer
- Log in to the learning platform
- Forgot Password
- Help and Troubleshooting
Signing up as part of an organization
When your company has a subscription with us, you should be invited by your Group Leader to join your organization's team.
- The Group Leader sends an invite to your email via SafeStack Learning Platform - more information here.
- The email you receive allows you to accept the invite and set up your account as part of your organization's group.
After accepting the invite and setting up your account, you will receive a welcome email with links and instructions to get started.
Signing up to explore our product or as a solo developer
Enter your details to sign up for the learning platform and access the course content.
As the first one of your company setting up an account, you will be the admin of your group, with the roles "Purchaser", "Learner" and "Group Leader". After the signup process, you will have access to our content on the Free Plan.
Log in to the learning platform
- Enter your email address and select Login
- Type your password in the Password field and then click Continue
If you've forgotten your password, click the forgot password button and enter your email address. You'll need to follow the steps to reset your password.
Still need help?
Couldn't find your answer, or experiencing issues with the sign-up and login process?