Common causes of sign-up errors
- "I got an invite email - but couldn't set a password."
- "I want to join my company's team."
- "My co-worker has signed up, but I can't see them on my team."
- "I see a blank screen once logged in"
- "Oops, your onboarding request could not be validated."
"I got an invite email - but couldn't set a password."
This usually happens when your invite is expired. Your Group Leader can send a new invite in this case. If there is any issue with this process, please reach out to our support team.
"I want to join my company's team."
If your organization has already subscribed to SafeStack, you must be invited by the company's Group Leader to be part of the team. Once the Group Leader logs into the platform, they can access the "Manage users" area and invite you to join the team.
"My co-worker has signed up, but I can't see them on my team."
To be part of a team, the user must be invited by the Group Leader - Here are some instructions on managing your team. If your co-worker has created an account as an individual (via sign-up form) and, consequently, is separate from a team, the Group Leader of this company can contact our support team and request to include this user as part of their group.
"I see a blank screen once logged in"
If you see an empty screen once logged in, please complete the following steps to try and fix the issue:
- Clear cookies, or enable cookies if they haven't been enabled
- Please use a supported browser (we support Edge, Chrome and Firefox)
- If you use a VPN, please ensure the domains Safestack uses are allowlisted (learn.safestack.io, learn-safestack-io.au.auth0.com)
Once all the above steps have been completed, please log out and then log back in.
"Oops, your onboarding request could not be validated."
You've got an error message while attempting to sign up via our sign-up form.
This error can happen for several reasons, and the best way to solve this issue is to contact our support team and let us know the details of your form - A screenshot of what you're trying to submit would be very helpful.
Our team will investigate what is causing the error and assist you with the sign-up process.
Still need help?
Couldn't find your answer? Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.